On 1st of November 2018, the meeting of the Working Group for IMAGO-MOL Cluster Strategic Agenda, within the project Increasing the excellence of the IMAGO-MOL Cluster by developing the RDI Strategic Planning Documents (CEX – IMAG), financed by Ministry for Research and Innovation through PNCDI III, took place at the Library of the Institute for Anatomy of University of Medicine and Pharmacy „Gr.T.Popa” from Iasi. A number of 21 members’ representatives of IMAGO-MOL Cluster participated at the meeting.
Within the event, Mrs. Alina CAPITANU, project director, presented the working version of the Strategic Agenda, document which includes an analysis of the current situation of the health system in North East Region, SWOT analysis and the strategic directions which could be outlined taking into considerations the responses from the questionnaires filled by the cluster’s members.
Mrs. Carmen MIHAI, innovation manager of IMAGO-MOL Cluster presented the results of the questionnaires’ analysis filled by the members of the cluster. Therefore, the main development guiding lines were outlined:
- Development of a common infrastructure of IMAGO-MOL cluster and producing products under our own brand;
- Strengthening the institutional capacity of IMAGO-MOL cluster, through internal networking and mutual awareness, as well as attracting new members;
- Development of RDI activities within RDI projects on mutual research topics;
- Increasing the level of education and specific competencies for the members of the cluster through activities of training and experience exchange;
- Intensifying the national and international cooperation through partnership development;
- Lobby and advocacy for the public policies targeting the medical imaging sector;
- Increasing the visibility of the cluster through development and implementation of promotion and branding activities.
On 1st of November the General Assembly of Cluster IMAGO-MOL Association took place and new requests for joining the cluster were discussed and approved: “Codrin” Humanitarian Association from Piatra Neamt, PixelData Ltd from Cluj Napoca and Romanian Academy- Iasi Branch. Also, the introduction of the ICT domain within the statute, as one of the main domains of cluster’s development was approved, in line with the activities and the interests of its members and a new structure of the Board of Directors was approved.
Furthermore, within Nuclear Medicine Days 2017, Mrs. Alina Capitanu, project director and Carmen Mihai, innovation manager delivered a presentation of the Grants Opportunities for Romanian Nuclear Medicine Researchers, within a panel in the conference room of Regional Oncology Institute of Iasi.
For more details for the presentation within Nuclear Medicine Days you can access the following link:
Presentation Grants Opportunities for Romanian Nuclear Medicine Researchers, Iasi, Romania, 1 November 2018
Photo Gallery Link