Between 4th and 5th September 2018, Imago-Mol Cluster is represented by MD, PhD, Professor Cipriana Stefănescu and President of Scientific Committee of Cluster Imago-Mol. The event is taking place at the Conference Center of Extreme Light Infrastructure Nuclear Physics – ELINP and the Physics National Library from Magurele, the aims being the following:
- Presenting the research strategy of Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH) in the field of nuclear medicine;
- Exploring the expectations of the specialists from this medical filed and the medical industry;
- Shaping a valorization model for the advanced research results from IFIN HH – ELI-NP in the Romanian medical system;
- Initiating partnerships between IFIN HH – ELI-NP – Magurele High Tech Cluster MHTC and universities, medical units, innovation companies for the development of RDI common projects in the field of the nuclear medicine;
- Identifying paths for the development of public and private entities from the country and abroad for the investigations and medical treatments at Magurele.
Mrs. Prof. PhD Cipriana Stefanescu, Imago-Mol Cluster representative will deliver a presentation within the conference on the topic From research to theragnostics practice: potential collaboration algorithms.
A special section will be dedicated to the facilitation of mutual meetings between researchers from Magurele and the representatives of the medical community and industry, in order to identify some potential projects in the field of nuclear scientific research.
The event will be an opportunity for the development of the collaboration between relevant actors within nuclear medicine and Romanian clusters.
For more information about the event please follow the link: http://www.mhtc.ro/invitatie-conferinta-medicina-nucleara/